All of us at NCP would like to say Happy Nurses Week! A huge THANK YOU!
|NCP's Two-Day Conference
July 31 - August 1, 2013
Previously you received a Registration Invitation for NCP's Two-Day Conference in Torrance, California on July 31st and August 1st, 2013 that will cover the New 2013 Magnet™ Criteria for Organizational Success. Now you may be wondering why should YOU attend? Well...let us tell you!
We're sure the changes coming to the new Magnet™ Manual have you asking yourself a lot of different questions. Plan on attending NCP's Two-Day Conference where your questions are answered! Here's just a snippet of what you will learn:
- All about the new 2013 ANCC Magnet™ Manual:
What's changed? What's stayed the same?*
- Standards of Performance for Each of the Magnet™ Components: What's expected now? How do they compare to "old" Sources of Evidence?
- Planning and Presenting Nurse-Sensitive Empirical Outcomes: How do we collect "pre" data? What kind of outcomes fit the new Standards of Performance?
- Integrating Professional Peer Review:
What's the real purpose? How do you integrate peer review at all levels of practice?
- Implementing an Interdisciplinary Shared Governance Model: What are the benefits? Who should be involved? How do you do this? What does it look like?
Plus much more!
WHO Should Attend?
- Magnet Directors and Coordinators
- Nurse Managers
- Senior Nurse Leaders
- Directors of Nursing Education and Staffing
For more information please visit our website:
Phone: 855-373-8729 ext: 6
MAGNET™, MAGNET RECOGNITION PROGRAM®, Pathway to Excellence and ANCC MAGNET RECOGNITION® are trademarks of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The products and services of NCP, LLC are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the ANCC.
Magnet™ Manual Sneak Peek
ANCC is offering a "sneak preview"
of the new Magnet™ Manual as a way
for organizations to prepare for the
Manual's release this spring.
Click here to see a brief summary of
what has changed and what is staying
3. Go to Page 30
PhD, RN, FAAN
PhD, RN, PHCNS-BC
New CE on Peer Review in Nursing
April 2013 Vicki George, PhD, RN, FAAN and Barb Haag-Heitman, PhD, RN, PHCNS-BC have written a new Continuing Education module: Peer Review in Nursing: An Evidence-Based Approach published in Nurse.com/Management 2013.
To access a copy of this cutting edge article:
1. Go to http://www.nurse.com/management-leadership
2. Click on this image on the right side of the page
6th International Nursing Symposium April 21 - 22, 2013
Barb Haag-Heitman, PhD, RN, PHCNS-BC gave a keynote speech and presented several workshops on Nursing Peer Review at the 6th International Nursing Symposium at the King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center (Gen.Org.) Jedda, Saudi Arabia.
|Barb Haag-Heitman with bedside scholar Amany Moustafa at the 6th International Nursing Symposium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.|