March has arrived and Spring Sports season is just around the corner, so we have 2 words for you: MARCH MADNESS! From March 1-15 you, your friends and your teammates can join BSSC for only $55 for a full year (regularly $65/year) or $100 for 2 years! Save $10 now, and get a $25-$30 savings EVERY TIME you play in a sports league or travel with BSSC. Click here
for more info on how you can save on your spring sport or travel plans with BSSC!
- Discover the amazing islands of Croatia by bike and boat! Locally guided. Sign up fast as boat space can not be held!
Las Lenas // Summer 2013
Summer skiing in South America. Details out soon!
|SKI DAY TRIPS
Register now for one of many day trips of the season - click here.
- Jay Peak - Mar 2 *2nd bus added* & 23
- Sugarbush - Mar 3
- Stowe - Mar 9, 17 & 31
- Killington - Mar 10, 13 *$63 Wed. trip* & 24
- Sunday River -Mar 16 & 30
Lake Placid // March 15-17
- World-famous Olympic venue. 2 nights right on Main St. Ski Olympic runs, bobsled and more! Call for space!
- 2 nights, ski in/out condos! Ski 2 mountains and enjoy great nightlife! Sign up by Mar 15 and SAVE $30!
Parrot Head at Sunday River // April 5-7
- One of the craziest spring events of the season! 2 nights at the Grand Summit, steps from the event. Lowest price around- sign up by Mar 22 and SAVE $30!
Snowshoe Hike // Mar 3
- Take a break from the slopes and experience another snow enthusiast favorite: Snowshoeing! BSSC leaders will take you on a fun snowshoe trek through a beautiful winter landscape at the Weston Ski Track. Includes instruction & rentals, no experience required. *Rescheduled from Feb. 24th date*
- Join us at the Greatest Bar for our final Apres Ski Party of the season with a night full of great ski giveaways plus a drink & apps on us!
- The perfect way to unwind after a long week when you just can't wait until Saturday to hit the slopes! Ski for a few hours and then hit the slope-side bar for an apres ski drink.
BSSC leaders will take you a snowshoe hike at the beautiful Ward Reservation with a great view of the Boston skyline. Don't have snowshoes? No problem, just bring your hiking boots and join us. DOGS are welcome!
Come pack the Garden & root for your favorite college hockey team at the 29th Annual Hockey East Semifinals this March! With 4 teams squaring off to win the conference and head to the NCAA Division I Hockey Championship, it's sure to be an exciting night with 2 games for the price of 1!
- Come meet us at neighborhood favorite Paddy O's for an app & a beer before we head over to the Garden to cheer on the Celtics! The way this season is playing out, there's a pretty good chance the Celts will be heading to the Playoffs in April, so don't miss your chance to catch one of the last regular-season games!
- Kickstart your spring with a little creativity! Join us at the Urban Art Bar in South Boston for a night of sipping, socializing & painting.