|Creamy Taco Soup
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 10 oz can Rotel, undrained
- 15 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- crushed tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef in a large soup pot over medium-high heat, seasoning with salt and pepper, until no longer pink. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, milk and sour cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until well dissolved and mixed. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat then stir in shredded cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Add taco seasoning, rotel, black beans, cheese sauce into cooked ground beef then stir well to combine. Bring to a heavy simmer then turn heat down to medium and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally (add more milk if mixture is too thick). Serve with crushed tortilla chips and more shredded cheese, if desired.
|How to Save for a Down Payment (Without Skipping Your Daily Latte)... |
The cost of rent is expected to outpace home values by the end of the year, according to recent predictions. If that is true, home sales are about to see an increase, with millennials being the largest home-buying age group. If you or a client are looking to make the jump into home ownership, click here to read about some helpful strategies for coming up with a down payment.