|Cascade Title Barometer|
Click here to view the most recent copy of the Cascade Title real estate barometer.
|Biggest Household "Bone of Contention"|
Everybody has a few bad habits, but check out this discussion listing some of the worst household offenses -- then make your list of household habits to change with the new year!
The following is a poem penned by Cascade Title's own Dennis Bird. It's called "It's About," and we thought we would share it with you and we hope that you enjoy it too. Happy New Year!
As the 2013 end quickly comes near,
Let's look ahead to the coming new year.
As this year ends,
Let's think about what's important, like family and friends.
See, it's not about houses, cars and rings,
It's not about those material things.
It's about all the things that we share,
It's about the love and that we care.
It's about that we do our part,
It's about that we open our heart.
It's about putting aside our differences and getting along,
It's about working together and growing strong.
It's about, United together we stand,
It's about being the best we can.
It's about thinking about the future, not the past,
It's about leaving a legacy that will last.
It's about being thankful for the blessings that come from above,
It's about sharing this thing we call love.
It's about sharing these thoughts that I hold true,
It's about knowing that I care about each one of you.
Your Friends at Cascade Title Company
Tequila Lime Chicken
2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup salsa (any brand you like)
1 2 oz. can of black olives sliced
1 4 oz. can of green chilies
1/2 bottle of tequila lime marinade (mine was Fresh & Easy brand)
1 bunch cilantro chopped
Dump all these ingredients into your crock pot and let it cook on low for 4-6 hours. Once cooked through pull out the chicken and shred with a fork then place it all back into the crock pot and mix together.
Serve over a bed of cilantro lime rice.
Cascade Title's Manager Message
Ready or not, 2014 is here and we are off and running a New Year already! If I have learned one thing in my 37 years of doing this job, you never know it all. Change is everywhere and new challenges will need to be met, but we here at Cascade Title are ready and up for any challenge. My most important resolution is to keep our customer service number one and treat every transaction as the most important one we need to get closed. Face it: what we do is the same as every title company out there. We here pride ourselves in doing it better. Stability and longevity is throughout our office, a must for top-notch customer service.
Speaking of resolutions, I thought I would put together the top 11 funniest resolutions I could find. I hope this brings a smile to you and maybe some inspiration to fire you up for an even better year than last year!
Whatever your resolutions are, I hope you achieve each and every one and please resolve to make Cascade Title your title company of choice!
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant
- I will try to figure out why I really need 9 email addresses
- I will think of a password other than "password"
- I will try to drive at or under the speed limit...at least when I am not hungry, tired or late
- Stop repeating myself again, and again, and again, and again
- Read something this year....other than the comics
- Stop leaving my dirty gym socks in the middle of the floor. I'll leave them on the kitchen table, where they are easier to reach
- Read those books I bought 5 years ago on "how to improve my memory"...I keep forgetting to read them
- Be more decisive....I'll absolutely try to attempt to think about resolving to be more decisive, if I possibly can
- Go back to school to avoid paying my student loans
- Claim all my pets as dependents on my taxes
1425 Maple Street, Longview, WA 98632
Phone: (360) 425-2950
Fax: (360) 425-8010
Toll Free: (877) 425-2950