- 16,000 private sector jobs added in 2012, well above the previous record.
- Education Weekly ranks KS in the top 20 for education spending per student.
- 62% of Kansas' budget goes to education, dramatically higher than the National state budgets averaging 35.3%
- Total funding per student in KS is $12,378, well above the Base State Aid Per Pupil of $3,838; and the $4,492 the courts opined.
- 54-cents of every dollar spent on education funding is going into the classroom. The legislature had requested 65 cents go directly into the classroom.