Sara Hapgood - Byron Community Campus Student
1. What has been the best experience in your life?
Volunteering at the Aged Care in Byron Bay.
2. What inspires you?
3. Who would you like to meet and what would you ask them?
Hugh Jackman and ask him to marry me in the next life!
4. What would you like to see happen in Byron Bay?
A Mardi Gras in Byron Bay.
5. When do you think a person becomes an adult and how?
It's not an age but when one feels that they are responsible enough to make the right decisions.
6. What do you believe in?
I believe in happiness
7. What has been the worst experience in your life?
When I dyed my hair brown and it turned grey!
8. What would you like to change in the world?
More world peace
9. What's important in a relationship?
Trust and happiness.
10. What would you like to ask me? Interviewee to Interviewer:
Can you remain my hero?
Always!! and you can be mine!!!