Chile Bainbridge - Student from Mullum Girls' Group
1. What has been the best experience in your life?
When I went to Sumatra, because I got to hang out with my dad, one on one, and experience the jungle and the animals.
2. What inspires you?
People ..... generous, intelligent and the ones who are doing things for others.
3. Who would you like to meet and what would you ask them?
Chet Faker and I'd ask him to sing for me.
4. What would you like to see happen in Byron Bay?
A lot more awareness posters of the dangers of rape and drugs. Safer public toilets and more lighting.
5. When do you think a person becomes an adult and how?
It's not really an age; it depends on their independence and when they're self-sufficient.
6. What do you believe in?
7. What has been the worst experience in your life?
Probably when I got cheated on, that was a good learning experience.
8. What would you like to change in the world?
People respecting others more, more respect generally.
9. What's important in a relationship?
Trust, compassion and being there for one another.
10. What would you like to ask me? Interviewee to Interviewer:
What is your greatest passion in life?
Working with young people, photographing birds of prey and getting close to them ... and my grandkids, love my grandkids.