Lucy Tischler - 16 - Student @ Byron Community Campus
1. What has been the best experience in your life?
Went to the Jamboree Scout Camp in Sydney for 2 weeks in 2010! It was great!
2. What inspires you?
Other people's creative work. Fashion and make up. Everyday life and the environment.
3. Who would you like to meet and what would you ask them?
I would love to meet Ellen Degeneres and just have a nice long chat and hang out.
4. What would you like to see happen in Byron Bay?
I would like to see the town centre without traffic and a possible detour to make the traffic flow. Definitely more public transport for everyone.
5. What do you believe in?
I believe in standing up for yourself and voicing your opinions. Having respect in yourself and having a good attitude towards life in general!
6. What would you like to change in the world?
Poverty! Putting money towards peace rather than WAR!
7. What's important in a relationship?
Trust, consideration and support.
8. Question asked to the interviewer
What would be one of the most memorable life experiences?
Giving birth to my beautiful children!