Every month or so we send an email newsletter to our subscribers. Past editions below showcase our unique ability to help Interior Designers and their clients
define and realize their art objectives.
- Fine Art Fireworks! (7/1/2016)
- A patriotic palette for your next project.
- L'Auberge Hotel & Casino, Lake Charles, La. (6/16/2016)
- We have put the finishing touches on the art and framing for the garden suites and VIP registration lobby of the L'Auberge Hotel and Casino in Lake Charles, LA.
- Viceroy L'Ermitage -Royal, Icon & Presidential Suites (2 of 2) (5/19/2016)
- Sophisticated, understated imagery that matches the elegance of the Presidential, Royal, and Icon Suites at the Viceroy L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills.
- Viceroy L'Ermitage Suites (1 of 2) (4/14/2016)
- We're thrilled to have procured the art for the newly renovated guest suites at The Viceroy L'Ermitage Hotel in Beverly Hills. A variety of elegant works by Eric Boyers, Yves Klein, Jody Morlock, and Adam Santelli reflect the hotel's sophisticated style.
- Art featured in Avec Nous bistro (3/31/2016)
- We were delighted to have curated the art collection at The Viceroy L'Ermitage's new French bistro, Avec Nous. The artwork celebrates the feminine, with a whimsical nod to the culinary, dance and fashion worlds, encompassing French sophistication and style.
- Linda Plaisted's Visual Stories (2/18/2016)
- Plaisted's sophisticated images evoke an other worldliness, a mysterious narrative, that's a bit dark around the edges. Can you visualize Linda Plaisted's work in your next project?
- New collection reflects shimmering surroundings of Mission Bay (9/10/2015)
- How wonderful it is when the art we place mirrors it's location, as in a recent project we completed for a high rise luxury condo overlooking Mission Bay in San Diego.
- The Surreal World of Kat Moser (7/16/2015)
- Paragone Gallery is pleased to represent award winning photographer, Kat Moser, on the west coast and is delighted to share images from her newest series, "Amalgamations".
- New Artists - Summer 2015 (6/17/2015)
- Live from New York...It's Anne Raymond! We are delighted to introduce Anne to the West Coast.
- Not to be missed! (4/9/2015)
- Happy Spring! Great film and photography exhibitions.
- Chase Langford at the Long Beach Museum of Art (3/27/2015)
- We are pleased to announce that The Long Beach Museum of Art has recently acquired Chase Langford's new painting, "Belize", for their permanent collection! This exciting acquisition is Chase's first museum placement! Please contact Paragone Gallery with any inquiries about Chase Langford's work.
- "Past Present: The Art of The Silver Gelatin Print" (2/26/2015)
- An exhibition at Sulkin/Secant Gallery, Bergamot Station, Santa Monica - featuring guest speaker Francie Kelly - March 7, 2015 5-8 pm - presentation at 6 pm
- A key to collecting - trust your instincts! (2/4/2015)
- How often are we told "go with your gut" or "trust your instincts"?
- Fresh New Looks in Carmel and Santa Barbara! (9/29/2014)
- Once again happily teaming with Design Group Carl Ross, we had the pleasure of providing art packages for the Fess Parker Resort in Santa Barbara and the Hyatt Carmel Highlands Residence Club on the Big Sur coast.
- Figuratively Speaking (7/29/2014)
- Featuring Clare O'Neill.
- In Collaboration...Turning a house into a home (6/11/2014)
- Working again as a team with Norman Design Group to bring color and texture into an exquisite contemporary Hermosa Beach residence.
- Rejuvenate and Refresh your walls with Art! (5/21/2014)
- Francie Kelley of Paragone Gallery and Phil Norman of Norman Design Group unite to give this family home in Rolling Hills Estates a fresh new look!
- Figuratively Speaking (3/20/2014)
- Featuring Hilary Taub.
- Figuratively Speaking (10/30/2013)
- Featuring Fernando Reyes.
- Press! LA Magazine (9/19/2013)
- Paragone Gallery acquires superb art collection for Manhattan Beach residence.
- Figuratively Speaking (9/4/2013)
- Featuring Kat Moser.
- The Answer You've Been Waiting For (6/26/2013)
- The results are in. Photoshop IS considered a true artistic medium... "but only if you're this good!"
- To Photoshop or Not To Photoshop? (5/30/2013)
- We asked, "Is Photoshop considered a true artistic medium?"
- LA Parent (5/15/2013)
- LA Parent Magazine features the multi-faceted Francie Kelley.
- April Showers (4/30/2013)
- Paragone Gallery can satisfy all of your artistic needs.
- Seasons Greetings 2012 (12/19/2012)
- Paragone Gallery brings you a touch of winter.
- Iva Hladis - Preserving LA's Past (11/13/2012)
- Featuring artist Iva Hladis' historic architectural renderings.
- Beverly Hills Installation (9/5/2012)
- What makes a house a home? Art of course. Featuring interior design by Malgosia Migdal Design Associates.
- Asian Flair (8/2/2012)
- Paragone Gallery brings you a taste of Asia.
- Brentwood Installation (5/23/2012)
- Featuring interior photographer, Grey Crawford.
- How Does He Do It? (4/3/2012)
- Featuring sculptor John Rose.
- "Eye Candy" (3/6/2012)
- Featuring an interview with Francie Kelley on "The Five."