|AMGA Celebrates Ten Years as a Member of the IFMGA
|Come Join us in Yosemite National Park this October for the AMGA Annual Meeting, made possible in part by Patagonia, and celebrate 10 years as a member of the IFMGA.
The Valley is a magical venue for any event, but having this one of a kind location coincide with this special anniversary makes this Annual Meeting one that is not to be missed. So come one, come all and frolic in the meadows that are overshadowed by the iconic monoliths El Cap and Half Dome and that have been home to such climbing legends as Warren Harding, Yvon Chouinard, Royal Robbins to name a few.
Schedule of Events:
Be sure to book your campsite soon as the National Park Service is taking reservations at this time. See you in the Valley!!
- Oct. 17-18: Leave No Trace Training Course
- Oct. 18-19: TRSM/SPI Provider Training
- Oct. 19: Board of Directors Climbing Day
- Oct. 20: Technical Committee Meeting
- Oct. 21: Board of Directors Meeting, Opening Night Event brought to you by Marmot
- Oct. 22: Professional Development Clinics, Main Event
- Oct. 23: Professional Development Clinics, Legendary Guides Olympics
- Oct. 24-25: Instructor Pool Training