Thank you for registering for the TRi KiDS Season Kick-Off Day. We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday June 8th.
This four hour clinic will help athletes and parents prepare for and participate in a TRi KiDS race. By being prepared and knowing what to expect you can be sure to have a great experience at your TRi KiDS event.
Tara and Brad Melville
TRi KiDS Season Kick-Off Day
Date: Sunday, June 8, 2014
Location: Nelson Pool and Park, Burlington
Time: 9:15 am (new time) - 1:30 pm (with a free swim until 2:30 pm)
What to bring:
- swim suit, towel, goggles(optional), flip flops
- bike, helmet, water bottle
- t shirt, shorts, running shoes, socks, sunscreen, hat
- sandwich, we provide juice and snacks
When to arrive:
- 8:30 am
- we recommend you arrive with your swim suits on however there will be change rooms available
- park in the front parking lot at Nelson Pool and bring your bike and all your gear to the back of the building
- check in at the red tent where you will be assigned a group number and a bike rack to place your bike and gear
- 9:15 am we will start with a brief introduction and then each group will go to their first station
- there will be 4 sessions (swim, bike, transition/run and bike safety/obstacle course with Pedalheads) with a 15 minute break between each session.
- the final session will end at 1:30 pm, athletes and parents are welcome to enjoy a free swim until 2:30 pm.
Follow the link here
for a map and directions.