Attend eClinicalWorks FREE Webinars to
Earn Your CME/CE Credits While You Learn!
Attend eClinicalWorks FREE webinars to earn CME/CE credits while attending our sessions. Look for the CME/CE icon next to the webinar information:
For additional dates and registration, visit the Webinar Registration page on my.eclinicalworks.com! Just click the claim CME/CE credit blue tab to access instructions on how to claim CME/CE credits.
eCW Webinar CME/CE Information
Over 30 live webinar classes are approved for CME/CE credit.Look for the CME/CE icon next to the webinar information. After you register for the webinar, click Yes to complete the CME /CE registration process.
- Although the webinars are FREE, there is a nominal certificate fee of $25 to claim the CME/CE credit.
- Not all webinar classes offer all credits. Consult the class grid for more information. As a rule of thumb, a class that offers AMA credit would be applicable to physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical assistants.
Types of Credit Offered:
AMA Credit (AMA PRA Category I Credit™)- For all physicians. Antidote® Education Company is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AAPC Credit - For all billers and coders. A number of live webinar classes are approved by the AAPC for billers and coders.
Who Can Claim Credit?
7. Maintain patient records
10. Document patients, observations, and clinical treatments
12. Transmit information electronically
Medical Billers & Coders - Those in medical coding, medical billing, medical auditing, compliance, and practice management may earn AAPC credit.
* Nurses & Nurse Practitioners - The ANCC will accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for membership. Please check with your state board to see if they accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for licenserenewal. For a list of states that accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, please visit: https://antidotecme.com/ecwwebinars/NursingCredits.aspx
Check the Antidote course page to ensure the credit you need is offered: https://antidotecme.com/ecwwebinars