In the midst of darkness overtaking the entire region, what could be better, stronger and more beneficial to Arab Christians than going down on our knees and bringing God into the picture through our prayers. If there is anything that could be achieved on behalf of Arab Christians, it could not be in any other way than prayer.
- Pray that they will experience peace in the midst of the storm
- Pray that suffering will only strengthen and deepen their faith
- Pray that a revival will break out among Arab Christians
- Pray that they stand steadfast as witnesses for Christ in darkness
- Pray that their needs might be met
- Pray for the ceasing of persecution of Arab Christians
- Pray for the ceasing of war in many Arab countries
- Pray that the Arab Spring would only expose the true face of Islam
- Pray that as Muslims celebrate Ramadan from July 8 till August 7 to purify their souls, they will find Jesus to be the All-Sufficient Purifier.
A man of God once said, only God can move mountains, but faith and prayer move God.