J-Craft Welcomes Shane Bretzman!
J-Craft is pleased to announce the addition of Shane Bretzman!
Shane has been working for TBEI since 2011, most recently with Inside Sales, and will be joining the J-Craft team as Territory Manager.
"We look forward to Shane's enthusiasm and expertise as the newest member of the
J-Craft team," said Don Gorny, Sales Manager for J-Craft. "Shane will be a wonderful asset to J-Craft and our customers, allowing us to continue to grow and to focus on our customer service."
Shane will be training with Don Gorny and Brandon Oachs in the coming weeks, and will be available to answer your calls and questions beginning February 1.
Please join us in welcoming Shane to the team!
Sign up to see the J-Craft Demo Unit Today!
J-Craft has partnered with I-State Truck Center (Inver Grove Heights, MN; www.istatetruck.com
) to put together a demo unit for our customers!
Specs of this Demo Unit include:
- J-Craft Elliptical Dump Body
- Freightliner 114SD Chassiswith High 'N' Slide Tailgate
- Henke One-Way plow, rear wing, and underbody scraper
- Force America Ultra Stick 4-6100 Salter Control
- and much more!
This unit is available to come to your location for a demonstration! To set up a time, or for more information, please contact:
- J-Craft Sales 800-763-6017
- I-State Sales (Steve London) 952-292-4694
Need New J-Craft Decals?
Is your J-Craft decal on your truck looking a little worse for wear? We can help!
Contact Don or Brandon at 800-763-6017 and we will send you a new one!
J-Craft Announces Holiday Schedule
Happy Holidays from all of us at J-Craft! The holiday season is here, and we wanted to let all of you know what our schedule would be for the upcoming holidays:
* Monday, December 23 - Tuesday, December 24: Regular Office & Plant Hours
* Wednesday, December 25 - Friday, December 27: Office & Plant Closed (no shipping)
New Year's Schedule:
* Monday, December 30 - Tuesday, December 31: Regular Office & Plant Hours
* Wednesday, January 1: Office & Plant Closed (no shipping)
* Thursday, January 2: Resume Normal Schedule
Please contact your Don Gorny or Brandon Oachs if you have any questions.
From our families to yours, have a happy and safe Holiday Season!