| The New Performance Category in Optical Sensor Technology
|Baumer NextGen sensors provides maximum safety and convenience
Three strong sensor principles.
Diffuse sensor with background suppression - precise and extremely color-independent
SmartReflect - The light barrier without a reflector
Retro-reflective sensor - the light barrier also for reflective surfaces
| In-Sight Track & Trace 2.0 Software Release
Healthcare packaging identification and data verification
Key enhancements in this release include the OCRMax™ algorithm for character reading, Bundle Reading for 2-D codes, Secondary Authorization and simplification of the user interface.
The In-SightŪ Track & Trace identification and data verification solution for healthcare serialization addresses the requirements for pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers to achieve unit-level and bundle product traceability. In-Sight Track & Trace software works with multiple networked In-Sight vision systems to decode human-readable text along with 2-D and 1-D barcodes.
learn more >
- Reads 2-D and 1-D barcodes, including GS1 and securPharm
- Verifies correct ID code and printed text, including compliance with the GS1 data standard
- Assesses Data Matrix code quality at runtime to detect print degradation
| 8 Axes in ONE
MSEP 8-Axis Controller for ROBO Cylinders
Achieving high-performance in a compact design network connectable controller a single MSEP can operate both the pulse motor and the servo motor type actuators.
With direct connection with major field networks including DeviceNet, CC-Link, PROFIBUS-DP, MECHATROLINK, CompoNet, EtherCAT, and EtherNet/IP, the MSEP features 256 positioning points per axis and the ability to verify current position in real-time.
An absolute position encoder is available, which saves the position data by battery, providing prompt operation without returning to the home position after power off.
- Compact design
- Supports major field metworks
- Supports both the pulse motor and servo motor
- Simple absolute position option
more information >
| GT32 Series 6" HMI
Raising the bar for slim, compact screen HMIs
The GT-32 raises the bar for what slim and compact screens can offer. The GT-32 HMI is very bright, using a 4096 color QVGA TFT display (GT32T) and has an amazingly wide viewing angle. More than 120 degrees! This makes it very easy to operate your machine and increase productivity.
The GT-32 has one of the smallest frames in the market. While a lot of other 6" touch screens have big cases, we try to help you save panel space. The thin bezel and shallow case make the GT-32 one of the smallest touch screens in the industry.
The GT-32E has a UV resistant anti-glare front panel that improves visibility and reduces LCD deterioration along with an IP67 rating.
- Compatible with multiple PLC brands
- Sound output function (GT-32TI) provides audio
- GT-32T1 supports Ethernet connection for program transfer to FP Series PLCs and monitoring function
- Available in 4,096-color TFT LCD display
more information >
* Please note that not all products may be available in Northern California region,
but we encourage you to inquire with us for more information