Welcome, Little Ones!
Congratulations Jarod and Leslie!
Sophia Brietta Araujo
Born on 11/5/13
2 lbs. 10 oz.
Congratulations Brad and Concetta!
Adelina Julianne Skenfield
Born on 12/2/13
6 lbs. 4 oz.
Would You Like to Help us Honor Birth Parents?
We will be hosting our second annual birth mother retreat Feb. 15-17 at Wonder Valley Ranch and Resort. We would love to shower the ladies with surprises and small tokens of love to honor their brave choice of adoption. We could use personal notes (written to birth parents in general), cards of gratitude and/or encouragement, and/or small (thoughtful) gifts. Please let us know if you would like to participate by calling our office.
- If you have a child in adoptive placement and have not finalized, or if you are a waiting family, please make sure that your car insurance, driver's license/registration, and CPR/first aid is current and on file with the agency.
- Please send in a copy of your amended birth certificate after finalization. We cannot close your file until we have received a copy.
Mark Your Calendar!
- January 9 - 6 PM Adoptive Parents Class for all registered prospective adoptive parents. Class will meet every Thursday evening for six weeks.
- January 14 - 6 PM Prospective Adoptive Parents Informational Meeting at the IPAS office.
- January 23 - 6 PM Board Meeting at the IPAS office.
Please call our office at 447-3333 with any questions.