With the holidays right around the corner and the new year quickly approaching we would like to take the time to send out a special thank you to all of our loyal customers. We hope that your holiday season will be a time of celebration with those you love and a time to reflect on the events of the year as well as new possibilites for the future.
From all of the ESP family we wish you a very merry holiday season!
Better Bio Solutions' Clear Reflections...
Unlike most glass cleaners that allow residue and oils to redeposit on the glass, window, and mirror surface, Clear Reflections breaks down unwanted residue and oils and puts them in a colloidal solution for safe and efficient removal. This product is a safe, deep penetrating, bio-based liquid and it is the only glass cleaner on the market that will not etch your polished marble. Clear reflections also works great for light cleaning of grease on all stainless steel appliances, stove tops and hoods.
Holiday Special! For our loyal customers we are offering a 25% discount on all Clear Reflections purchases through January 15th. To take advantage of this deal please call the office to place your order or stop by when you're in the neighborhood. Just mention the newsletter special at time of purchase.
Holiday Sale Prices:
$5.06 per quart spray
$18.45 per gallon
The stone industry is finding out that most of the so-called green products on the market are etching polished marble, limestone, and travertine. You see, most of the green products actually have a pH of 5-6 which is a mild acid. A pH of 7, or what is called "neutral", is what is recommended for natural stone cleaning by all stone companies and cleaning manufacturers. So please keep in mind that just because the label says that it is a cucumber-based product that is safe for you, that doesn't mean it is necessarily safe for your stone.
This Month's Recipe
Brownie-Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 pint peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in vanilla and bittersweet chips. Spread onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 350� for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Gently press down center of crust if necessary. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Drizzle caramel topping over crust; spread evenly with ice cream. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream, confectioners' sugar and extract until stiff peaks form. Spread over ice cream; sprinkle with crushed peppermints. Yield: 8 servings.
David Bonasera CTC, CSI, IICRC MSI
ESP Sales www.espsales.net
Better Bio Solutions www.betterbio.net