|Artists and Businesses|
The Arc of the Capital Area, a non-profit organization serving adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, will hold its 14th annual "Building Bridges" Art Celebration & Auction, Wednesday, Oct. 9, at the Hilton Austin Downtown. As a valued member of the community, we wanted to contact you about contributing to this prestigious gala event and our biggest fundraiser of the year.
"Building Bridges" Art Celebration & Auction celebrates the creativity and great achievements of all artists. Proceeds raised during the event go directly to The Arc of the Capital Area's programs and services, including our Art Studio & Gallery. This will be a great opportunity to showcase your artwork and reach a new audience, in addition to giving back to your community.
We are looking for:
ARTWORK: paintings, ceramics, photography, jewelry, drawings or other unique creations.
AUCTION ITEMS: gift certificates, gift baskets, unique experiences, hotel stays or other contributions.
|Donating is Easy|
How to Donate Art:
- Applications are currently being accepted. Deadline is July 31.
- Once your artwork is approved, The Arc staff will come pick it up or you can have it delivered.
- You will receive recognition on The Arc website and event collateral.
- Click here for an application or contact Grace Alrutz at email@example.com or (512) 476-7044 ext. 217.
How to Donate Auction Items:
- Download and submit an auction item form here or contact Grace Alrutz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 476-7044 ext. 217.
- The Arc staff will come pick up your item, you can drop it off, or you can mail it directly to us!
|Volunteer Opportunities for Artists|
The Arc of the Capital Area offers art classes to adults with special needs in our Arc of the Arts Studo & Gallery. We need your help to make their dreams come true.
Volunteers are needed to work with students to support them in their artistic process. Students have created pieces in painting, photography, pottery, crafts and fabric. No experience is required!
The Arc of the Capital Area
With your support we can continue:
-helping special needs kids stay out of trouble and in school,
-offering families legal services to care for their adult children,
-providing family advocates in the local school districts,
-maintaining the art studio and gallery to develop talents,
-offering social opportunities for people who have none.