Top Airport CEOs to speak at Airports Going Green Roundtable Discussion
CHICAGO, November 1, 2012 - The 5th Annual Airports Going Green Conference will kick-off on Sunday, November 4 with the Airport CEO Roundtable, open to all conference registrants. Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn about airport sustainability vision from the highest level!
Roundtable speakers include:
- Jeffrey Fegan, A.A.E., C.E.O., Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Mark Gale, A.A.E., C.E.O., Philadelphia International Airport
- John Potter, President & CEO, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Jim Elwood, Aviation Director, Aspen/Pitkin County Airport
- Ahmed Al Haddabi, C.O.O., Abu Dhabi Airports Company
- Rosemarie Andolino, Commissioner, Chicago Department of Aviation
- Moderator: Tudor Van Hampton, Deputy Editor & Chicago Bureau Chief, Engineering News Record
The Airports Going Green Conference will be held November 4-7, 2012 at the Westin River North Hotel, 320 N. Dearborn, Chicago. The Airport CEO Roundtable will be held 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. on Sunday in the Astor Ballroom.
For the complete conference agenda and to register today visit www.airportsgoinggreen.org and check back throughout the conference for the latest conference announcements!
Chasing Ice Screening
Plan also to attend the premier screening of Chasing Ice, the award winning documentary on climate change, showing at the conference Monday evening from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Demonstrate your company's commitment to the aviation industry by becoming an event sponsor! By doing so, you will showcase your company's dedication to promoting environmental excellence through education. For sponsorship availability, contact Gwen Papineau Basaria, AAAE at (703) 824-0500, ext. 187, or email Gwen.Basaria@aaae.org.
Airports Going Green is the aviation industry's leading sustainability forum, and will offer the opportunity to hear about sustainability case studies, innovations, and achievements. We'll hear from exceptional keynotes and aviation industry leaders on how a commitment to sustainability practices drives decision making, influences the marketplace, and saves money and resources.