Happy 2017, Yogis!
I don't know if you remember, but last year at this time I wrote about how True You transformed like a butterfly from a Bikram Studio in 2015 to True You. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by and we have arrived here with one studio and a format and staff that provides so much for our community. I could not be happier with the direction of the company. With that said, we have even more in store for you in 2017! Plan to get stronger, become more comfortable with your yoga practice and soar to new heights physically, emotionally, and mentally. We promise to work hard to bring you the very best in Yoga and Pilates and all that goes with it.
I gotta tell you, SO much went into arriving at the new schedule!
I decided to be more progressive than usual because we love the variety and need options to accomplish our goals. This schedule is on a trial, based on your attendance. I don't want to give the trial a strict time frame but I'd like to give it a good three to four months before deciding what will stay. I hope this puts a smile on your face and a skip in your step. The way I see it - Doubles are the New 90 as most classes have a half hour gap in between.
Happy New Year and thank you to my staff!
Effective Sunday, January 8th
- The 5:30am time slot will move to 5:45am
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 9am will be Vinyasa
- The 10:30am and 12pm time slots are back, with Music Class at 10:30am!
- The 3pm time slot will move to 3:30pm, with added classes Monday through Friday!
- Thursdays at 6:30pm will be Music72
- The 8:15pm on Thursdays will be cancelled
- $10 Drop-ins for IHP on Fridays @ 3:30pm!