Top Ten Reasons Why People Contribute To A Political Campaign
10. They like the "perks" of being a donor.
9. They are pressured by their business associates or social contacts.
8. They always give.
7. They believe in the political party the candidate represents.
6. They want to support a winner.
5. They perceive the donation will give them access to the candidate once they are elected.
4. They do not like the opponent.
3. They believe in what the candidate stands for.
2. They are a friend, relative or associate of the candidate.
And the number one reason why people give to a candidate...
1. THEY WERE ASKED!