Olive Tree Reviews
Our Web site
Our Products
Radio Information
Contact
  Donations

Jan's classic book about Anita Dittman's remarkable survival during the Holocaust

This will become a new publication by World Net Daily in April along with a companion documentary. We will offer both at that time. Order this version of the book here for just $9 + S/H. There will be few actual changes in the book so this version will not be outdated.

Now you can download the One Place app and you will find our current program available for on-demand listening, as well as an archive of many past episodes.  Just click on the picture above to get started today!

Jan Markell
  Check out all our products!

Order by Mail

You may mail an order to us at:

Olive Tree Ministries
PO Box 1452
 Maple Grove, MN  55311

If in the U.S., include $5 S/H.  If out of the U.S., contact us for shipping costs.

Order by Phone

If you would prefer to call in your order, we accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.  To order by credit card, dial:

763-559-4444
763-210-8291

Our suburban Minneapolis office is open M - F, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST.
PRAY DAILY FOR ISRAEL: FIND DETAILS HERE.

A new book by Tim LaHaye and Ed Hindson

Join Ed Hindson and Tim LaHaye in this clear and concise survey of 13 key topics about these last days.  They make the future easy to understand. All through the book, you will be pointed to the Bible for answers. Each chapter ends with study questions if you would like to turn this into a study group or Sunday School class. The book offers instructive charts and diagrams that will help you clearly understand Bible prophecy. Dr. Hindson is one of our speakers at "Understanding the Times Fall 2014" Saturday, October 4. We highly recommend this quick overview of end-time issues.
Find the book here for $13 + S/H.

A new book by Warren Smith

Inspired by the New Age book,
God Calling,
 Sarah Young claims to be receiving messages from Jesus Christ which she compiled into what is now her best-selling book, Jesus Calling.  Author Warren Smith carefully documents his concerns about her book, her "Jesus," and the New Age implications contained in many of Young's devotional messages.
Find it here for $12 + S/H.

Angels in Disguise
January 27, 2014

 Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Are there angels in disguise? It says in Hebrews 13:2 that we should not be forgetful to entertain strangers for they might be "angels unawares." And while the "New Age" Movement and the pop culture have made too much out of angels, that doesn't mean that you and I have not come across an angel in a crisis who has been there just for us.

Such was the constant experience of Holocaust survivor Anita Dittman, subject of my book, Trapped in Hitler's Hell, soon to be re-released in an updated book form and a new documentary by World Net Daily.  Hitler came to power when Anita was five years old. She lived and went through the worst of Hitler's hell but the story is not a downer.

One reader writes, "Trapped in Hitler's Hell is a first-person account of a young German Jewish girl's trials, tragedies, and triumphs in the years before, during and after World War II -- a wonderful book on so many levels, appealing to every aspect of soul and spirit.

"First, it's a cliff-hanging adventure story to rival the finest I've ever read. I found it nearly impossible to put down.

"Second, it's intellectually satisfying for anyone who's fascinated by modern European history, by a world that allowed Hitler to put his demonic plans into motion, and especially by what it must have been like to live through such terrible times.

"Third, it's a love story that captures, in well-chosen and well-told vignettes, a daughter's devotion to her mother.

"Fourth, it's a story of a rock-solid belief in happy endings, a belief that may appear baseless but seems to be its own reward through unimaginable ordeals.

"Finally, and most importantly, it's a story of complete faith in the Lord Jesus Christ -- in the childlike trust He wants us all to have as we labor through earthly lives that are plagued by loss. It is, in fact, a story that shows us precisely what it means to live for the Lord -- and to take Him at His word when He promises, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'

"My only criticism is that, at 185 pages, Trapped in Hitler's Hell is too short. The author has done a magnificent job of giving readers just enough detail to feed our imaginations, without bogging us down. But as quickly as I raced through its pages, desperate to find out what happened to this daughter and her mother, I was very sad to turn the last page. I did not want this girl's story to end.

"Come to think of it, thanks to her relationship with the Messiah Himself, her story never will end.  My thanks to Anita Dittman and her talented biographer, Jan Markell, for an unforgettable book!" --Kitty Foth-Regner, www.everlastingplace.com.  Kitty is the author of the incredible book, Heaven Without Her. She has been my radio guest.

Anita will be one of our speakers at "Understanding the Times Spring 2014," Saturday, April 26 in Minneapolis, MN. Find all information, including all speakers and hotels, here.

Hear my one-hour radio interview of her two days ago here and here.

Find the book here.  Watch our Web site and newsletters for the release of the new World Net Daily updated book and documentary out in April. Both will be a part of "Understanding the Times Spring 2014." The new book has a foreword by Ray Comfort and a back cover endorsement by White House correspondent Bill Koenig.

Other speakers on April 26 include Dr. Erwin Lutzer, Pastor Skip Heitzig (Calvary Chapel, Albuquerque), and Eric Barger. Our topics include current events, Bible prophecy, and apologetics. We contend for the faith as we equip you to understand the times through the lens of the Bible.

There is no cost or registration needed. Just show up.

Find our CONFERENCE page for 2014 events here. Find all details including hotel information.

WE POST ARTICLES AND HEADLINES DAILY. HERE ARE SOME YOU MAY FIND OF INTEREST FOR TODAY:

TBN Programming Changes: Prophecy Teachers Out?
Posted to Headlines.

A Debate: Did Jesus Die for All Or for Only the Elect?
Posted to Headlines

Ten Things You Might Not Know About "Jesus Calling"
Posted to Spiritual Deception

Bizarre and Extreme Weather: Now Commonplace Weather Words
Posted to Headlines

The Great Tribulation: Why Such a Terrible Judgment?
Posted to Prophecy Watch

Understanding the Times 2013

NOTE: We surf the Internet and post current headlines each morning. Find them here.  Sign up for the RSS-feed and have them delivered to your inbox. Look for this symbol.

We read all e-mails but due to volume, we cannot reply to all.

UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES RADIO

Find complete syndication for "Understanding the Times" radio on 650 radio outlets here. They include American Family Radio Talk Network, CSN Network, HOPE-FM Network, Bott Radio Network, Sirius Satellite Network, Salem Communications, OnePlace.com, and individual radio stations. We are live Saturdays, 9 a.m. CST out of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. You can listen live here or here.

You can download onto a listening device here. You can just listen online here or here.

Find the RSS feed at OnePlace.com or iTunes.

Find upcoming guests here.

Find info on listening devices such as iPhone, Android, iPad here.

Awaiting His return,

Jan Markell

You may pass on these items or have people sign up on  our Web site.  You can access our radio programming from the last two years on Complete Archives.  Also see the Web site for other options to catch the program, "Understanding the Times."

Please report e-mail address changes.

Also, we truly appreciate those who remember us prayerfully and financially.   Donate on our Web site (gifts are tax-deductible with receipts sent out in January).

Olive Tree Ministries, Inc.
Box 1452
Maple Grove, MN  55311
763-559-4444 or 763-210-8291