DRUMM 10th Annual Golf Classic
Good Weather, Good Friends, and a Great Cause
The 10th Annual Drumm Classic was a big hit. Thank you to all of our Sponsors for this year. We truly appreciate all of your work to further Drumm's mission.
KVC Behavioral Health
Dr. Ronald E. Jennings DDS
Costa Corp, General Contractors
Bjorn & Cecelia Olsson
ENT Associates of Greater KC
Brad and Laura Constance
Thomason & Gibson
Don's Barber Shop and Andes Carpet Cleaning
Fisher R.F. Electric Company
Get Involved at Drumm this Holiday Season!
The Holiday Season is quickly approaching. Here at Drumm, there are numerous ways that you, your company, or your family can make a difference in our kids' lives.
- Adopt a child Christmas (18 kids on campus, 4 in after-care)
- Adopt a whole family for Christmas (family sizes range from 6 children to 8 children)
- Stuff a Stocking (up to 22 kids)
- Donate general items--wrapping paper, toys, gift cards, clothes, etc.
- "Santa's Helpers" to come wrap gifts (Wrap-Date to be determined)
- Donate gift cards for the kids in after-care (QT, grocery store,
- Donate gift cards for the families to use for holiday break
activities (AMC, bowling, Great Wolfe Lodge, etc.)
- Cash donations are always accepted
Special items needed to make this Holiday Season memorable for our kids:
- 12-foot pre-lit indoor xmas tree
- 18-foot real Christmas tree for front yard of Swinney Hall
- 10-15 Live Christmas wreaths for building doors
- Large size blue exterior Christmas lights
- Christmas decorations
- Christmas ornaments
Please contact Heather Saak in the office if you are able
to donate any of the items listed above, or would like to be a part of Christmas at Drumm.
Thank you for your commitment to our kids!
Sierra has worked so hard this school year. She has earned THREE perfect spelling scores in a row! We are so proud of her commitment to education and know she will continue to do well!