5 things you need to know about the Helmke Library Refresh
1. You'll find the same great resources.
At new service points on the bridge and near the main entrance:
- All physical resources by request (books, Archives, NIDL)
- iPads, laptops, and reserves
- In-person librarian consultations
- All electronic resources (available 24/7)
- Online librarian consultations
- Speedy Document Delivery Services
2. Campus student computer labs and study spaces will still be available!
We're identifying the best campus study spaces, including a new 24/7 study area. Details to follow!
3. Your librarians are coming to an office near you!
Librarians will be embedded in offices across campus and will still be available for consultations, collaborations, and research instruction.
4. The Honors Center and CATV will be accessible, but the library's computer
classroom will be offline.
In the meantime, we'll use computer labs throughout campus for library instruction sessions.
5. Watch for renovation updates: