Rochester, NY - As business operations become more dependent upon storing personal information on computers and the Internet, we are reminded of the daily cyber threats to our businesses, intellectual property, health information, financial information, and our identity. Criminals are becoming more technologically sophisticated, increasing the risk of theft or cyber breaches, putting these personal matters at risk.
On June 17, join Digital Rochester for a discussion on cyber risk and how to prevent a cyber breach from occurring in your business. A panel of digital experts will cover everything from general cyber security, to regulatory and legislative perspectives, to security professional perspectives and cloud services perspective, followed by an open question and answer session at the end of the discussion.
The panel will feature:
- Keynote - Steve Grogan - VP Professional Services, C1 Secure
- Ameet Bhattacharya - SVP Channel Enablement, iVEDIX
- Norm Erwin - Manager Business Solutions, My Digital Link
- Larry Hessney - Partner, Freed Maxick
- Travis Masonis - CIO Jewish Senior Life, DR Board IT Leaders Chair
- Mike Miller - CISSP, Entre Computer Services
- Bud Peets - CISSP, EBPC, C1 Secure
Learn how to find a balance between usability of information and the security needed to protect that information, as well as understanding and managing external factors including government regulation and industry standards to prevent a cyber breach at your business.
The panel will take place on Wednesday, June 17 at 7:30 a.m. at Locust Hill Country Club. Tickets are $20 for members, $35 for non-members, and $15 for young professionals. Register online at: https://www.digitalrochester.com/eventcalendar.