Rochester, NY - A main issue faced by "C" Level executives today is the speed of disruption in their industry, and the potential impact that has on the sustainability and growth of their organization. Learning how to build focused teams and foster a culture of innovation can help a company's success and help the business grow substantially.
On June 9, join Digital Rochester in a DR CEO SIG Seminar, featuring world-class innovation speaker Doug Berger and a panel of Upstate New York CEOs who have demonstrated and been recognized for their exceptional record of innovation in the companies they run. This interactive workshop will show first hand how these professionals have been able to drive growth and build new revenue streams in their business through innovation techniques - and reward teams that have exceled in innovation. Let these success stories help improve your company IQ - Innovation Quotient.
- Doug Berger, Innovate LLC - Teams with executives to address their big fear of being disrupted and solve their big problem of commercializing ideas that have high uncertainty and risk and do not neatly fit with existing commercialization pathways.
- Bob Bechtold, HARBEC Plastics - The first dealer in the Rochester area to sell CAD/CAM and, as a result, taught the competition how to be successful.
- Karen Magnuson, Democrat and Chronicle - Has led the Democrat and Chronicle into the digital age with new ideas and innovative processes to drive online journalist and reach audiences in new ways. Also holds a degree in Innovation.
- Mike Mandina, Optimax Systems, Inc. - Serves the local community and global industry through his guidance in many organizations and has received numerous honors and awards over the past years for his leadership and industry success.
- Bill Pollock, Optimation - With a background in automation, process control and digital control systems spanning over thirty years, he was selected by the Rochester Engineering Society to receive the Leo East Award as Engineer of the Year, all while serving the community through a number of boards and organizations.
Draw on the insights and expertise of this group, and learn how to utilize innovation to optimize the growth and expansion of your company. After the general session, Doug Berger will be meeting privately with CEOs who want to continue the conversation and hear more about Berger's 4-Step Innovation Process.
The panel will take place on Tuesday, June 9 at 7:30 a.m. at 145 Kilbourn Rd, Rochester, NY 14618. The event is hosted by the Digital Rochester CEO Special Interest Group and is meant for business leaders, presidents, CEOs, and owners. Tickets are free for Corporate Members, $25 for Digital Rochester Members and $35 for Non-Members. Register online at: https://www.digitalrochester.com/eventcalendar.