Rochester, NY - As the popularity of digital marketing increases, the collection of data from digital platforms is vital in understanding your company's customers and audience. However, this data can only contribute to success when it is interpreted into terms that are insightful and actionable. On May 28, Digital Rochester is hosting a discussion about the process of translating digital analytics into specific marketing and business goals. The discussion will feature many different perspectives of business analytics, including advice from a marketer, an agency, and a publisher.
According to eMarketer, the average consumer is now spending almost 6 hours a day with digital media - nearly double the time people were spending on social media five years ago. As this becomes a more prominent way to connect with customers, it becomes more and more important to learn how to measure value and decide how to shift your company's budgets and resources into paid, earned, and owned digital media.
Speakers for this event will include:
- Traci Will - Director of Sales Analytics, Marketing & Consumer Insights, Gamut
- Traci's expertise lies in integration management, data analysis, performance optimization, account management, and trafficking. Traci currently serves on the IAB Performance Committee.
- Christina Zdanowski - Marketing Director, UR Medicine Highland Hospital
- Christina has expertise in the fields of healthcare, insurance, telecommunications, marketing, communications and branding. For over 25 years she has been successful in achieving revenue growth, customer acquisition/retention and brand recognition.
- Peter Platt - CEO, PSquared Digital
- Peter is a 25-year veteran of the agency business and has been involved in Internet Marketing since the early 1990s. He was also one of the first 100 people certified in the Google Adwords program in 2004. Peter's experience brings together a unique combination of business development, account management, technology and strategic planning skills.
- Karl Heberger - Chief Media Strategist, Mason Digital - Moderator
- Karl has over 15 years of experience building strategic and results-focused digital marketing solutions for clients in a wide array of industries. He leads the digital marketing Special Interest Group (SIG) for Digital Rochester with the goal of simplifying complex technologies and concepts in order to empower marketing professionals, business owners, and executives.
Social media is becoming an increasingly powerful marketing tool. Join DR to see how social media marketing can influence your business. Register online at: http://bit.ly/digital-rochester-event. The event will take place on May 28, 2015 at 7:30 AM at the Rochester Museum and Science Center. Tickets are $20 for members and young professionals and $35 for non-members.