* We have been doing "Trivia Question of the Day" every morning in Quest.
* Livestock takes place every Friday in the Barn Theatre. Watch Senior campers and counselors show off talents their talents during the show, sing camp songs or have take part in skit challenges. Today at Livestock, we had the "Miss High Meadows" Pageant.
* Legend Overnight is Wednesday 7/1. This night is a wonderful experience for all of us to spend the night at camp.
* What to bring:
- Water bottle
- A mess kit (we encourage using a reusable plastic plate, bowl, cup, fork/spoon)
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Sleepwear and toiletries
Any evening/morning medication must be turned into a counselor in the prescribed
bottle and with any instructions needed. Please fill out and turn in the Medication Release
form found on our website at http://www.highmeadowscamp.org/registration/forms. You
may email it to email@example.com or print and turn it in to a counselor.
Legend campers will begin the evening with a group meeting where they plan the night. They will play a whole group game, enjoy a dip in the pool, eat a scrumptious meal prepared by the counselors, enjoy some down time with games in the Barn Theatre, maybe sing some old camp songs and finish the night with an American Indian Ceremony prepared by voluntary campers in the Wilderness classes. They will bed down for the night in a location of their cabin (castle) choosing. Rain or shine, we plan on having a great time!
* Dinner (Kosher and Vegetarian options available)
Make your own taco bar (with lettuce, An assortment of cereals
cheese, salsa, tomatoes, beans, meat, etc. )
PB&J will be available as an option for those not interested in the taco bar
Ice cream sandwiches and popsicles for desert
* Breakfast (Kosher and Vegetarian options available)
An assortment of cereals
A plethora of Juices & milk
And of course... Donut Trivia
* Legend River Trip is scheduled for Tuesday 6/30. Legend campers will load up on a bus and drive through the Georgia countryside to the Edge of the World, a special place on the Amicalola River where we have been taking campers for decades for wading and shallow water play.
*What to bring:
- Closed-toed shoes with heel straps (old tennis shoes are the best for protecting feet in the water)
- Sunscreen, bug spray