|IAPSC Brings Security Professionals Together in Concord, NC|
| Phil Nater, Harold Gillens and Frank Pisciotta facilitated a Southeast Regional Seminar for the IAPSC from October 17th through the 19th at the Cabarrus Country Club in Concord, NC. There were over 30 attendees including corporate security directors, consultants, manufacturers, integrators, manufacturers' representatives and other security practitioners from as far away as Atlanta. read more & download presentations >|
In early 2013, IAPSC is launching a new website designed to enhance value and visibility for our members. The effort has been led by Website Committee Chair Kevin Murray, CPP, CISM, CFE
of Murray Associates and the site is being constructed by Graphic D-Signs, Inc. of Washington, NJ.
"EXCELLING IN A COMPETITIVE AND CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT"
Security Consulting | Technical | Forensic | IT | Business Profitability
Session topics will include...
- Thought Leadership: Innovation & Creativity in your Business Model
- Communications Strategies for Those Who Want to Inform
- Webinar 101: Putting on a Successful Webinar for Clients & Prospects
- The "R" Word: Retirement
- Forensic Security Strategies: Three Things You Can do to Position Yourself as a Formidable Expert Witness
- Risk Management: Bring Your Practice to the Real Marketplace
Plus social activities including golf, spa, a spouse / guest outing, cooking classes, and so much more!
Registration Opening Soon
International Association of Professional Security Consultants
575 Market Street, Suite 2125, San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel: 415-536-0288 | Fax: 415-764-4915
email@example.com | www.iapsc.org