|The DCS Knightly News is a weekly communication letter to our school families in order to keep them informed of upcoming Dominion Christian news and events... |
| DCS Spring Athletic Banquet|
Tuesday, May 12
6:00 P.M. -10:00 pm
Burnt Hickory Baptist Church
All-you-can-eat banquet served 6:30. at All Attendees (ATHLETES, ADULTS AND STUDENTS) MUST purchase your ticket to enter the banquet hall. Additional seating is not provided.
For more information, reservation and payment, please visit www.dominionchristian.org/athletic-banquet
Mathematics: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Algebra 3, Advanced Mathematics
Foreign Language:Spanish 1, Spanish 2
$575 (1 semester) + books, $750 (2 semesters) + books
Semester 1: June 8 - June 25,Semester 2: June 29 - July 16
For more information and registration form, download our print brochure.
Band Concert May 5th @ 7pm
Choral Performance May 7th @ 7pm
Spring Drama Presentation
|Week of May 18-22|
Monday, May 18, is the last day for middle school. Students will be dismissed at noon. High school students will have a half-day of review session for exams.
- May 18: Review Day. Jeans day on Monday (Review Day) for all students.
- All high students (except seniors) are required to be in regular school uniform Tuesday-Thursday.
- Friday is a jeans day, as scheduled.
High School Exam Schedule: Tuesday-Friday
- Tuesday, May 19, 9:00-11:00 AM: English Semester Exam
- Wednesday, May 20, 9:00-11:00 AM: Science Semester Exam
- Thursday, May 21, 9:00-11:00 AM: History Semester Exam
- Friday, May 22, 9:00-11:00 AM: Mathematics Semester Exam
Upcoming Jeans Day Fundraiser
($3 casual dress/$2 hats)
- Monday, May 4th
sponsored by SGA
|Save the Dates|
- May 4: Senior Banquet
- May 5: Spring Band Concert
- May 7: Spring Choir Concert
- May 8-9 Explorers Backpacking
- May 11: Standardized Testing (6th-10th grade) change of date
- May 15: HS Awards Ceremony
- May 18: Last day of Middle School
- May 18: MS Field Day
- May 19: 8th Grade Graduation
- May 23: High School Graduation
- May 27-Jun 6: DoMissions Quito, EC
|School Closed||AP Exam Dates|
- May 1: 8th Grade No school
- May 4: Env Sci, Chemistry, Psychology
- May 5: Calculus
- May 6: Lit & Comp
- May 8: US History, Euro History
- May 13: Lang & Comp
*all AP testing is done at Mars Hill Community Church, 109 Mars Hill Road, Powder Springs, GA 30127 (next to the Wendy's on Mars Hill Rd & Dallas Hwy.)
Dates subject to change. Please refer to our online calendar.