What's New in QB 2014!
We are proud to celebrate MENDELSON ACADEMY's first anniversary with this free seminar... Join us in our state-of-the-art facilities!
This will be presented in relaxed, comfortable atmosphere with time for your Q&A. In order to keep class sizes small, we are limiting seating to the first 20 registrants at each session. So do not wait, REGISTER NOW!
2 opportunities to attend:
Thursday October 17, 2013
Sign up now, before your session fills out!
Brought to you by:
This month we bring you
2 QuickBooks tips!
#1 Memorize Transactions
Are you tired of entering the same transaction every month in QuickBooks? You have the capability to memorize recurring transactions (invoices, bills, checks, etc.) and set them for automatic posting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually. Ask us how!
#2 Use the find feature to locate transactions faster
If you're looking for a particular invoice, do you open the form and click "Previous" until the form appears on the screen? This can be a long and tedious process. Using the "Find" feature is the most efficient way to find transactions in QuickBooks. This tool will search for almost any transaction-level data, depending on your filters. Try it now!
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
-- Elbert Hubbard
All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Atria Professional Center
18501 Pines Blvd Ste 208
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
What's New in QuickBooks 2014
...and a New Look for Us!
Fall is the mark of a new beginning. This time of the year brings us a new football season, new TV lineup, new school year, and in our world, the yearly release of a new QuickBooks version. Here is what to expect in QuickBooks 2014:
User Interface Changes:
- New "Harmony Blue" default color scheme
- Ability to copy/paste detail lines in transactions
- New My Company window
- New Maintenance Alerts of system problems that could affect QuickBooks
- See history of emails sent to a customer from within QuickBooks
- Improved "Bank Feeds" feature, with greater ease of use and automation
- Continue enjoying the only credit card merchant service that includes seamless integration with QuickBooks Financial and QuickBooks Point of Sale software -- ask us about the NEW offering!
- Specify Maximum Stocking Levels now, in addition to Reorder Points
- Improvements for Assemblies, including a where-used query and nested assemblies
- Customize columns in Checks, Bills, and Credit Card Charges; add Sales Rep and Custom Fields on these type of expense transactions
- New "Committed Costs by Job" and "Job WIP Summary" reports
- New Advanced Pricing add-on module, to set up quantity price breaks and complex pricing rules
<-- See invitation to our
FREE seminar on What's New in QuickBooks 2014!
The New Look...
This fall, we are also officially unveiling our new company logo! And new logo for Mendelson Academy too!
For more information contact us
New Fall Classes are in session at:
Check out the schedule below or contact us directly for an even more current list of courses: 954-447-0250...
QuickBooks Deep Dive
This training class covers advanced features of QuickBooks. You will learn how to create reports and graphs, customize forms, track and pay sales tax, handle payroll, write letters, how to share files with your accountant, estimating, time-tracking, and job-costing, and much more!
Thursday Oct 3, 2013 - 9:00am to 12:30pm ET
This training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks for tracking business finances. You will learn how to set up a new company, work with lists, set up inventory, process invoices, work with bank accounts, process payments, enter and pay bills, when to use special transactions, and useful tips and tricks!
Thursday Nov 12, 2013 - 9:00am to 12:30pm ET
QuickBooks Adventures in Inventory
Get very familiar with the inner workings of QuickBooks inventory. Understand how QuickBooks average cost calculations work and how to work and manage item records, including when to merge items. Learn the important new features of QuickBooks 2013 inventory
Tuesday Nov 19, 2013 - 9:00am to 12:30pm ET