"I love Miller Outdoor Theatre!" We hear that from so many people.
I went to Dance Theatre of Harlem last year. I appreciated the diversity. The performance was beautiful, graceful, phenomenal, and exquisitely done.
I would recommend Miller Outdoor Theatre. It provides summer concerts, musical theatre, and other musical performances in Houston. It is always free. Chairs and lawn seats.
This May and June, some options are:
1. The Pastry Prince: Friday May 8, 11:00 AM
2. Sizzling Summer Dance: Friday June 5, 8:30 PM
3. Accordion Kings & Queens: Saturday June 6, 7:00 PM
4. Hairspray: Friday June 12 & Saturday June 13, 8:15 PM
5. Juneteenth Celebration: Friday June 19, 7:00 PM
6. Exxon Mobil Summer Symphony Nights:
Thursday, June 18 at 8:30 PM
Saturday, June 20 at 8:30 PM
Friday, June 26 at 8:30 PM
Saturday, June 27 at 8:30 PM