MME Annual Conference at WHOI
Saturday, April 6th, 2013
Awards! Door prizes! Inspiring speakers!
Exhibitors! Field trips! Chowder! Cameraderie!
Save $10 by taking advantage of the early-bird registration period, which has been extended to Friday, March 22nd. After that, the cost will be $60. Fee includes annual membership in MME. The rate for teachers participating in the MME High School Marine Science Symposium is $45.
Why wait? Click here to register today!
|8:00||New Member Reception|
|8:30||Registration in Redfield 204|
|9:00||Welcome and Opening Remarks|
|12:00||Business Meeting and Awards|
|Lunch||Complimentary chowder will be served|
|2:45 - 4:15||Afternoon Workshops, Tours, and Field Trips|
|4:30||Social Reception: Sea Education Association. All are invited!|
- Redfield Auditorium at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Kevin J Anchukaitis, Assistant Scientist, Dept. of Geology and Geophysics, WHOI
- Carol Ann Clayson, Assoc. Scientist w/tenure, Dept Phys. Oceanography, WHOI
- Michael Polito, Postdoctoral Scholar at WHOI
- Science Cruise with The Zephyr Education Foundation Inc.
- WHOI Dock Tour with Hovey Clifford, Department of Physical Oceanography, WHOI
- Lesson Share: Come prepared to share a lesson and receive lessons related to The Global Ocean
- Click here
for more information