The time has come for wrapping up your yearly goals! There are solid marketing strategies in place for retailers, non-profits and business growth. Here are some 4th quarter strategies that work.
1) Don't lower your 2014 sales goals, raise & achieve them. The economy is back and Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday and Holiday opportunities can deliver the numbers you wanted. Plan your strategy now. Need tips? Read my blog
on tying your business into the mechanisms already in place or make an appointment to discuss your business
2) Are you trying to get the press or bloggers to pay attention? Consider a twitter campaign that can grow in leaps and bounds as you add followers. Get started by downloading my FREE Guide to Getting Started with Twitter
. If you don't use Facebook Email me.
3) Are you using Email Marketing effectively to grow your business? Do you have an automatic program for connecting with new leads and customers and reinforcing your sale? Consider setting up an Auto-responder Campaign for all new leads and one for customers. Email me
to learn how.
4) My Pinterest Bootcamp was a huge success. For those of you who joined me, keep on pinning. For those of you who missed it, consider a private training on Marketing, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogging or Content, via the phone or in person. Let me help you strategize for your 4th Quarter.
5) Whenever I ask attendess how they would have heard from me if I had to cancel class, Email and Mobile win. Have you implemented a mobile or Email addresses collection program? All social media accounts and connections start with an Email address. Get sign-ups for your monthly advice & specials or to enter a drawing. Your customers need to hear from you regularly to recommend you. Need help to design your program? Contact me
for a list of strategies to collect contacts.
6) Don't miss my upcoming FREE workshops with SBDC on Wed., September 10th in Upland, CA.
(Social Media Marketing plus Pinterest) and in Hawthorne on September 17th
(Build your Online Marketing Toolkit). I will be sharing best practices to achieve your goals using these online tools and integrating them with your 4th Quarter Strategies.