City to Shore - September 28 and 29
We need volunteers throughout the route, but we have an urgent need for:
- Drivers to transport bikes and supplies
- Egg Harbor Township rest stop volunteers
- Hammonton 45-mile start volunteers (Saturday only)
- Hammonton lunch stop volunteers
- Waterford rest stop volunteers
Signing up is easy! Just email Joy McManus to register.
If it rains ride weekend, we're going to need additional drivers. Even if you've already signed up for another role, please consider volunteering as a back up driver to help out if needed. Contact Sheila Casey to sign up.
City to Shore - after the event
- An exciting event means lots of great photos! We need help uploading photos at our office in Center City Philadelphia. This is a great project for high school students and community service opportunity for college students. Contact Chynna Mela to sign up. (Office hours; early and mid-October)
- Help with prize and sweatshirt mailing early November through early December. Contact Joy McManus to sign up.
We are excited to be welcoming our fall interns this week. There are a few internship positions still available in social services, graphic design, and marketing and communications. Click here for details.
We need volunteers to man the registration tables at the following events. Contact Joy McManus to sign up.
- Progressive MS: The Road Ahead (October 12, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Center Valley, PA)
- What's Right for Me? The Latest in MS Treatments and Resources (October 19, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pittsgrove, N.J.)
Help with inventory at our warehouse in Philadelphia on Thursday, October 24. Contact Joy McManus to sign up.
MS Service Day
The next MS Service Day is Saturday, October 26 in southern New Jersey. Volunteer to help local families living with MS with outdoor projects, such as raking or painting. We need help from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. You will receive breakfast, orientation and a celebratory meal at the end of the day. Click here for more information and to sign up.