Iowa State University is dedicated to educating future engineering leaders who will address our greatest challenges and help make Iowa and the world a better place.
- The College of Engineering is the largest at Iowa State with another record enrollment of 8,284 students.
- With a five-year average placement rate of 95%, ISU engineering graduates are in high demand and receive average starting salaries of $62,000.
- The College of Engineering recently hosted its annual career fair and set record numbers attracting 5,603 students and alumni - and 323 employers looking to hire ISU talent. More than 60% of employers were offering positions in Iowa.
- The college will host 3,000+ interviews this fall, many generated from the career fair.
- See what employers are saying about ISU engineering students in this video:
|2013 Engineering Career Fair|
Iowa State's Mission:
Create, share, and apply knowledge to make
Iowa and the world a better place.