Sewer and Water Group 820
You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to receive construction updates on Sewer and Water Group Job 820.
This update is to inform you that a brief water shut-off is necessary as part of the installation of the new water main pipeline being installed in your community.
The next water service interruption will take place Sunday, May 17 from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. (overnight).
The water service interruption will affect the following locations:
- During the shut-off water service may be sporadic; plan accordingly.
- Access to homes, businesses and emergency vehicles will be maintained at all times.
- Construction crews will work as quickly as possible to restore your water service.
- There may be temporary road closures, traffic rerouting, parking and other access restrictions during the time water service is interrupted.
- As always, no parking is allowed inside the project work area during work hours. Parking restrictions are marked.
Notice of the water service interruption has been provided by door hangers to the affected addresses.
Every provision will be taken to quickly and efficiently complete the work. We will do our best to minimize any further inconveniences and we thank you for your understanding.
Please encourage your neighbors to join our mailing list and use the Forward feature to pass along this important information!