Sewer and Water Group 820
You are subscribed to received construction updates on the Sewer and Water Group Job 820 project in La Jolla. Click here to see the map of the area involved in this project.
A portion of the water main replacement needs to be completed at night in order to minimize water service interruption to residents and businesses.
The night work and water service interruption will begin on Sunday, January 25 at 10 p.m. and is anticipated to be complete on Monday, January 26 at 6 a.m.
The noisiest work will be completed during the day prior to the interruption and you can expect the noise levels at night to be limited to construction equipment that will be marginally noisier than the typical vehicular traffic noise in your neighborhood.
The water service interruption will affect the following locations:
- 7769 - 7783 Ivanhoe
- 7776 Ivanhoe
- 7755 Ivanhoe
- 7753 Ivanhoe
- During the shut-off, water service may be sporadic; plan accordingly.
- Access to homes and emergency vehicles will be maintained at all times.
- Construction crews will work as quickly as possible to restore your water service.
- There may be temporary road closures, traffic rerouting, parking and other access restrictions during the time water service is interrupted.
- As always, no parking is allowed inside the project work area during work hours. Parking restrictions are marked.
Notice of the water shutoff was distributed to the affected addresses on Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while work progresses on this project. Every provision will be taken to quickly and efficiently complete the work.
Please encourage your neighbors to join our mailing list! And use the Forward feature to pass along this important information.