You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to receive construction updates on the Sewer and Water Group Job 957 project.
This update is to inform you that a brief water shut-off is necessary to speed the installation of the new water main pipeline being installed in your community.
The water service interruption will take place Tuesday, January 20 at 8 a.m. and is anticipated to be complete by 4 p.m.
The water service interruption will affect the following locations:
- During the shut-off, water service may be sporadic; plan accordingly.
- Access to homes, businesses and emergency vehicles will be maintained at all times.
- Construction crews will work as quickly as possible to restore your water service.
- There may be temporary road closures, traffic rerouting, parking and other access restrictions during the time water service is interrupted.
- As always, no parking is allowed inside the project work area during work hours. Parking restrictions are marked.
Notice of the water shutoff was distributed to the affected addresses on Friday, January 16, 2015.
Every provision will be taken to quickly and efficiently complete the work. We will do our best to minimize any further inconveniences and we thank you for your understanding.
Please encourage your neighbors to join our mailing list and use the Forward feature to pass along this important information!