|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday|
"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men
are created equal.
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not
be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today."
Excerpt from Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I Have a Dream Speech
|Join Our List
|To Our Favorite Customer, |
Welcome to 2013! Time to get a quick start on those New Year's Resolutions, to cover up your plants on frosty nights, to watch football and more football - and more football, and time permitting - to get out and enjoy all that our wonderful Arizona has to offer!
Thank you for all your support in 2012, and please continue to provide your feedback as we work throughout the year to continuously improve our service to you.
At QTS, we're all about Safety, Reliability, and Value - and working every day to meet and exceed your expectations.
The QTS Newsletter Team
with thanks to Kaye Swain
With many of our passengers using wheelchairs, it's important to routinely check the condition of the chair and make immediate repairs as needed.
- Check the wheels regularly for flat tires or loose ones. A wheelchair wheel lock will not work on a flat or loose tire.
- Keep an eye on the wheel spokes as well. Damaged, broken, or loose spokes can interfere with moving the wheelchair or locking the wheels.
- It's best to always go forward with a wheelchair unless you are going backwards through a doorway.
- Some wheelchairs have arms that are removable when the patient wants to move to a bed, toilet, or car. Very handy.
| Client Survey and Feedback|
Thank you for your time and responses
In December, QTS conducted a broad client survey to identify and validate needs and priorities - and how our performance matches those needs and priorities.
Thank you for taking the time to complete and return the surveys. Our management team is working through the data and establishing improvement plans where needed.
Our commitment to you is to continuously improve our service and our value as your preferred transportation provider. If you have additional feedback at any time, please use our internet survey (www.QTSaz.com
) or simply reply to this email.
| Making a Reservation with QTS|
Pick the way that works best for you!
Scheduling transportation can be time consuming and an interruption to your day. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible by giving you a variety of ways to book transport:
- Call us - 602.371.1000 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your call will be answered live by a professional able to schedule the trip. No waiting. No navigating through phone trees.
- Fax us - 602.371.1007 - especially great for multiple rides. You can use our form or yours. Fill it out while you are on the phone and drop it on the fax to us.
- Email us at - INFO@QTSaz.com - our email is monitored 24 hours a day.
- Use our secure internet web form - www.QTSaz.com from your PC or iPHONE/Android. Simply fill in the blanks and press 'send'.
In every case, you will get an immediate confirmation by email with all the trip details. If there are any questions or clarifications needed, we'll call you right back.
Your days are busy enough - let us take the worry and hassle out of your transportation needs.