To all member of NH Clubs, we have heard you loud and clear! We made a strategic business decision without your input or your voice. For the inconvenience and the added stress we have placed upon you, we are sincerely sorry. We realize the mistake we have made. We understand that we have violated your trust and will take immediate steps to mitigate the damage and re-earn your trust and confidence. GSYSL was under contract to US Club Soccer, we did investigate the options and rescinded the initial decision. GSYSL is very interested to "reset" the relationships with the clubs and NHSA. Members of GSYSL have reached out to NHSA multiple times without success to set a date to meet. Here is the timeline for GSYSL reaching out to NHSA:
1. July 23, 2013 - GSYSL called NHSA to schedule a meeting.
2. July 24, 2013 - NHSA returned a call to GSYSL. GSYSL proposed to meet on August 1, 2013. NHSA informed GSYSL, a NHSA Board meeting was scheduled for July 25, 2013, so NHSA would get back to GSYSL.
3. July 28, 2013 - GSYSL called NHSA. A brief discussion was conducted. NHSA to get back to GSYSL.
4. July 28, 2013 - GSYSL reached out to NHSA to schedule a meeting.
5. July 29, 2013 - GSYSL reached out to NHSA to schedule a meeting.
The GSYSL Board is very interested to start the healing by meeting with NHSA. We were informed to watched the NHSA postings for a response and understand their efforts were to drive forward for the Fall Season.
We would be happy to meet with NHSA on Wednesday evening at 7:00 or Thursday evening at 5:30 to start the ball rolling in a forward direction. Members of the GSYSL Board will reach out to NHSA on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, to continue the effort. GSYSL will send another update on Wednesday evening.