Calling All Baltimore Area Residents! You are invited to a town hall meeting.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 | 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
Center for Urban Families
2201 N Monroe Street, Baltimore, MD 21217
The purpose of this town hall is to talk about how parents can keep their children safe from the effects of violence. Additionally, participants and national experts will discuss and explore information about mental health challenges and the impact traumatic stress has among children, youth and young adults as a result of constantly witnessing/experiencing violence.
- Joe Jones, President and CEO of the Center for Urban Families
- Dr. Tiffaney Parkman, School of Health and Human Services, University of Baltimore
- Nicole Doan, LCSW, Child and Family Therapist, House of Ruth
- Kenneth Braswell, Executive Director, Fathers Incorporated
- Dr. David Pate, The Center for Family Policy and Practice
This town hall meeting is open to any parent, mentor, or caring adult in the Baltimore Community. Click here to view or print the event flier.