Rock Paper Scissors Toy Store
More Than Fun and Games
We hope your holidays were full of memorable experiences and lots of fun. We sure had a great time seeing so many of you and wrapping tons and tons of presents for your little ones.
Believe it or not we are already thinking about what fun new toys and games we can bring in for this year. We've been busy placing new orders with Lego and Haba and Creativity for Kids. We are also getting excited for our annual Toy Fair trip in New York next month where all the new toys are unveiled. So get ready for a great new year of fun and exciting new toys.
With this in mind we are offering our first time ever Winter Sale! See Coupon below for details. We know how hard it is for kids with birthdays right after Christmas so hopefully this will help. And check out our new Birthday Goodie Bag Options.
Remember to make time to go out and play!
Kim Panton and Leslie Burton
HUGE LEGO SALE..
25% off all Legos!!!!!
We've just placed a new order of Lego toys and games that are due to arrive and need to make room. All Lego products are 25% off* starting Friday, January 18 through Sunday, January 27th.
Be sure not to wait, we imagine with a sale like this the shelves will empty fast.
*Cannot be combined with any birthday bucks or reward bucks. Can not be combined with any other coupons. Total discount will be 25% off sticker price.
Tips to help your child with the dreaded flu!
Both of our families have been hid hard with the flu and we can only imagine how many others are impacted as well. Here are some tips we came across offering some sage advice:
- Offer plenty of fluids (fever, which can be associated with the flu, can lead to dehydration). If your child is tired of drinking plain water, try ice pops, icy drinks mixed in a blender, and soft fruits (like melons or grapes) to maintain hydration.
- Encourage your child to rest in bed or on the couch with a supply of magazines, books, quiet music, and perhaps a favorite movie.
- Give acetaminophen or ibuprofen for aches and pains (but do not give aspirin unless your doctor directs you to do so).
- Dress your child in layers so you can add and remove layers during bouts of chills or fever.
- Ask a close relative or faraway friend to call and help lift your child's spirits.
- Take care of yourself and the other people in your family! If you haven't done so, ask your doctor whether you (and other family members) should get a flu shot.
- Also, wash your hands thoroughly and often, especially after picking up used tissues.