The newest version of Sysdyne batching program -- Version 1.31.251 now is available for downloading. The updates are:
- Added dispatch interface operator message.
- Record the aborted flag on the ticket.
- Print the New York mode on batch weights.
- Enhanced the Minnesota batch weights format.
Sysdyne is always looking for great people!
Dispatch Support Specialist
- Provide customer support via phone, email remote support sessions.
- Troubleshoot and disgnose technical and routine application functionality issues.
- Determine if problem is setup or connectivity related or it's a software issue.
- Provide steps to duplicate issue for development group and document in Log.
- Keep communication with customer and internal team throughout the course of problem solving.
- Ability to work multiple shifts and weekends, holidays when needed.
- Manage dispatch implementation projects from start to finish.
- Manage and assist system build, set up configuration options for the dispatch.
- Provide testing and training.
- Document time and send time sheets to customer for project work.
- Assist in Go Live functions.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to Travel.
Regional Sales Representative
Sysdyne is currently seeking a Regional Sales Representative to help further grow our market including Mexico and various Spanish-speaking countries.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Willing to travel 50 - 75% of the time.
- 2 - 3 years sales experience on technical/software/industrial control products: able to demonstrate the product in detail. Training involved for Sysdyne products.
- Able to develop new business, to build repeat business, and manage a sales territory ( Mexico / Spanish-speaking countries).
- Outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tenacious and hard working.
- Deal closer: does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Prioritizes and multi-tasks.
- Self - starter: able to work independently with little or no supervision.
A mexico native is preferred but not required. An associate's degree in computer or electrical engineering is preferred. Experience in concrete industry is a plus. Frequent travel to Mexico is required. We will only consider the candidates who would do whatever it takes to win. This position has great growth potential of becoming the leader of the South American market. Compensation package including generous base, commission, car allowance, medical insurance, pension plan, paid vacations, etc. Offer is commensurate with the capability of individual candidates. Experience is important but not the only consideration. If you are smart, hardworking, willing to learn and always want to win, this position is for you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send a resume and cover letter to HR@sysdynetechnologies.com.