Tuesday was a very successful first day of the virtual conference 'Hot Topics in Palliative Care'
. The web-streaming format is very well done and the quality of the presentations was excellent. If you are a nurse, social worker or doctor who is looking for continuing education credits, come and join us. You can also drop in and register/pay on-site. We are in Room MEB 202.
There is still time to join us on Wednesday and Thursday (yes, all of us meeting there know 6:30 am is early.) There is no easier way to participate in a great educational conference and get CME without leaving Hawaii.
- The final agenda for the conference program is now available online
- Wednesday 7/9: Plenary II: What's New and What's Not in Drug Therapy? The 411 and Implications for Palliative Care! Presenter: Mary Lynn McPherson, PharmD, BCPS, CPE (total CE 4 hours)
- Thursday 7/10: Palliative Care - Building Relationships (total CE 4 hours)
- All registered participants receive the hand-outs ahead of time.
- All registered participants receive a detailed email with when and where to meet.
- You get coffee and snacks if you attend
- Parking is in the Lot C or the lot on Ohe Street ($5 in the box on the lot.) We do NOT validate. There is also limited FREE on street parking since we are there so early.