Good Morning All,
I hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday break. The end of the semester is quickly approaching and I want to wish you all good luck with your final papers and projects. We hope you will take a break from your course work and join us for the next DLT Film Series Screening of 2 Million Minutes on Wednesday, December 5th from 5:00 to 8:00 pm in the SOLES Warren Auditorium. RSVP Today!
Please enjoy the latest edition of DLT NewsNotes.
|Holiday Service Opportunities|
Please consider joining SGSA and BGSA in one of the many service opportunities available to give back to our community.
To participate, simply show up at the event location listed in the flyer below.
|DLT Film Series Screening: 2 Million Minutes|
2 Million Minutes is a series of documentary films exploring how students in the United States, India, and the People's Republic of China spend the nominal 2,000,000 minutes of their high school years. |
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
5 - 8 pm
SOLES Warren Auditorium
|Upcoming Events & Important Dates|
- November 1st -30th - Spring 2013 WebReg via MySanDiego
- December 5th
- SOLES Winter Festival - 3- 5 pm
- DLT Film Series Screening - 2 Million Minutes - 5 - 8 pm
- December 14th -
- Last Day of Fall 2012 Courses
- Fall 2012 Action Research Final Presentations
- Last day to petition for August 2013 graduation.
- Two bound copies of completed Master's thesis due in Registrar's Office for January 2013 graduation.
- December 17th -21st - Final Examinations
- December 24th - January 1st - Winter Break
|L&T Social Networking |
The Department of Learning and Teaching is now on Facebook and Twitter.
|Reminder: SOLES Career Service - Job Services|
If you are currently searching for a job, remember to continuously check the SOLES Career Services page and the SOLES LinkedIn page for job openings and opportunities.|
|Education in the Headlines|
What is trending in education, take a few minutes and catch up on the latest news.
|Food For Thought|
|You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late. - Ralph Waldo Emerson|