Have You Upgraded to version 2013 Yet?
Sage BusinessWorks version 2013 was released this past June. Have you taken the time to upgrade your system?
Did you know the new features added to each new version of BusinessWorks are those requested by users like you?
If you haven't upgraded to version 2013, you are missing out!Key BusinessWorks v2013 Enhancements:
If you need assistance upgrading your BusinessWorks software to version 2013, please contact Sherry Simerman at 260.423.2414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited number of cash accounts.
- Improved cash account management - manage all your cash accounts in the cash management module instead of the A/R, A/P and PR modules.
- Enhanced bank reconciliation - download cleared transactions from your bank and upload the cleared status into the bank reconciliation.
- Add an A/P invoice on the fly in manual invoice selection.
- Masked credit card number on orders/invoices.
- Undo button confirmation - in maintain sales orders and enter invoices.
- Payroll report migration - payroll reports are now in the new reporting system.
- Simpler reporting using the payroll timecard tables.
- Improved export reports to excel functionality.
- Ability to scroll through pages in reports.
- Post only button in print and post invoices.
Laptops, Notebooks, Netbooks & Tablets (iPad) - What is the Difference?
Most of us are familiar with laptop computers, but few of us know the differences between the other new technology devices.
There are many different options now available for your computing needs, so how is the average person suppose to figure out the basic differences between all these devices?