Do You Know You Can Integrate Your Web/Online Store and Your Sage 100 ERP System?
If you have an active e-business website you can save time and money by integrating it with your Sage 100 ERP System!
With the continued increase of online shopping, a company's web store is an essential component in achieving business success. However, if your web store is not integrated with your accounting system, you probably face the challenge of duplicate data entry.
eBusiness Web Services was introduced with the release of Sage 100 ERP version 4.4. This module provides a way for your web development team to integrate your website with real time customer information and allows the creation of sales orders in your ERP system from the orders placed on your website or storefront.
Benefits of eBusiness Web Services for Sage 100 ERP
- Reduce Data Entry Costs - sales orders no longer need to be rekeyed into Sage 100 ERP.
- Increase Data Entry Accuracy - customer and/or sales order information is updated directly from your web storefront eliminating costly mistakes of manual data entry.
- Timeliness of Data - sales orders and customer information can be created or updated instantly in your ERP system.
For more information or to discuss integrating your web store with your Sage 100 ERP system, contact David Overholt at 800.232.8913 or email@example.com.
Did You Know Sage CRM Can Help You Better Manage Collections?
Shorten your accounts receivable time and have more cash available for your business.
Many of us already know that Sage CRM is a fantastic tool for sales and marketing professionals. But few of us realize when it is integrated with Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) it can offer tremendous benefit to accounting personnel as well.
Sage CRM allows you to create strategies to deal with outstanding A/R instances, helping you improve your collections efforts.Attend our free 30 minute webinar to learn about the benefits Sage CRM provides for accounting.Webinar Topics:
- Search and report on collection data.
- Schedule & track follow-up actions related to collections.
- Emailing collection information.
Time: 9:30 - 10:00am EDT