Integrated Credit Card Processing for BusinessWorks Software Users
Cut data entry time in half by processing credit card sales and returns in a single step within BusinessWorks.
More and more purchases are being made with credit cards each year. Because of this, Sage has developed fully integrated credit payment processing for its BusinessWorks users.
Included in the version 2012 release, BusinessWorks Credit Card Processing gives users a low cost payment solution that can cut data entry time in half by allowing you to authorize and process payments from within the software.
BusinessWorks Credit Card Processing Features:
- Automatically connects to Merchant Accounts for credit card authorizations and settlements.
- Process payments using the Order Entry and/or Accounts Receivable modules.
- Compliant with Visa and MasterCard Payment Card Industry (PCI) date security standard.
- Complete, secure 24/7 online transaction reporting.
- Credit card information is stored in the Sage Payment Solutions secure vault storage system allowing full PA-DSS compliance.
- Credit Verification Value (CVV & CVV2) is fully supported to help verify card authenticity.
If you are interested in using integrated credit card processing with your BusinessWorks software, please contact Sherry Simerman at 260.423.2414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Tips for Safer Internet Downloads
Protect your computer and your company's network.
One of the most common uses of the Internet is downloading files. However, each time you download a file you could be putting your computer at risk - whether you open an email attachment from a friend or co-worker, download a cool screensaver, music or video file.
Learn what can be done to protect your computer and your company's network.