This free seminar explores major aspects of robotics from programming pick & place routines, and safety considerations to integrated vision guidance, lighting and lensing best practices.
Featuring Epson Robots, attendees will learn with a hands-on approach using a complimentary version of Epson's Simulator Package.
You will also have an opportunity to Meet Baxter,an adaptive manufacturing robot. It contains cameras, sensors and sophisticated software that enable it to "see" objects, "feel" forces and "understand" tasks.
- Baxter Introduction and Task Teaching
- Robotics Safety and Safeguarding
- Epson Robotic Programming Overview
- Point-to-point Pick and Place Routine
- Vision Guidance Basics
- Proper Lensing and Lighting Techniques
Attendees are invited to bring your own parts to try them out at the end of the session
| DataMan 8050 Handheld Industrial ID Barcode Reader
NEW High speed 1-D and 2-D handhled barcode reader
DataMan 8050 barcode readers bring Cognex's patented algorithms to a new, lightweight industrial handheld platform. DataMan 8050 reads 1-D and 2-D barcodes with incredible speed every time even if it's damaged, smudged, scuffed or poorly marked. And, at an economical price point.
Modular Design Easily Adapts to Meet Your Needs
With field interchangeable communications modules, one reader can be configured to meet specific communication needs. Available with both corded and wireless modules.
Rugged Industrial Design
The DataMan 8050 barcode reader is constructed to handle the harshest environments. Other industrial features include: lanyard hook for easy retractor mounting, bright centralized aimer for clear targeting, loud beeper and indicator lights provide operator feedback.
more information >
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13
2PM EST | 1PM CST
30 minutes, from your desktop!
no software download -local phone access
DataMan 8050 Complimentary Webinar
During this webinar, our expert speaker, Eric Andersen, Product Marketing Manager for ID, will demonstrate the following:
- High-speed barcode reading of difficult 1-D and 2-D label-based codes
- Robust reading solutions for challenging 2-D industrial DPM codes
- The DataMan 8050 performance and hardware features
- An overview of Cognex's best-in-class handheld barcode readers and how they meet each of your application needs
|Economical Global Sensors and Accessories
Fork Sensors, Cordsets & Power Supplies added to
Balluff Global Sensors offer high-performance, low price and quick delivery on general-purpose, economical inductive, photoelectric, capacitive, fork & magnetic sensors and power supplies, cables, and accessories for industrial automation.
The newest addition to the Global products are; self-contained throughbeam fork sensors that are designed to solve applications that many other sensors cannot. Din rail mount, 24VDC output power supplies for industrial automation and single-ended M8 and M12 cordsets.
- Inductive Sensors - cylindrical proximity sensors with lifetime warranty
- Photoelectric Sensors - the best choice for everyday sensing needs
- Capacitive Sensors - economical object and level detection
- Magnetic Field Sensors - universal compatibility with hall effect or reed switch
- Power Supplies - 0.75A to 40A output
- Cables and Cord Sets - M8 and M12 straight and right-angle
- Fork and Angle Sensors - self-contained through-beam sensors
more information >
| Epson LS3 SCARA Robot
High performance at a low price
Epson LS3 SCARA robots are perfect for factories looking for maximum value without giving up performance. They are used for applications such as mechanical or electrical assembly, pick and place, kitting, dispensing and much more. When price/performance is critical the LS3 is the robot of choice, combined with our low cost, high performance RC90 Controller that provides the ultimate experience in ease of use and reliability all at an incredibly low price.
RC+ 7.0 is Epson's latest software option merging 5.0 and 6.0 into one powerful development environment. Compatible with both RC90 and RC700 controllers, RC+ 7.0 reduces overall development time with easy to use integrated options such as Vision Guidance and powerful tools like CAD to Point generation point data.
LS3 SCARA Robots
- Fast Cycle Throughput
- Industry Leading Ease of Use
- 400mm Arm Length
- ISO 4 Clean Model Available
- Low Cost AND High Performance
- Fast Robot Cycle and Program Execution Times
- Outstanding Accel/Decel Rates with smooth start/stop motion
RC+ 7.0 Software
- Works with both RC90 and RC700 controllers
- Collision detection and interference avoidance (simulator)
- Simulator multi robot support
- Simulator vision integration
more information >
| Connect to Almost Any Control System or PLC
New groov 2 - build mobile interfaces for virtually any automation system
groov is a package for building and using operator interfaces-HMIs-to monitor and control your automation system. Or anything else.
groov includes everything you need to build your interface and run it on any browser, any device, any screen size, from anywhere.
And it's awesomely easy to use. No coding. No programming.
With groov 2 you can build a mobile interface so you can securely monitor and control your system from anywhere, anytime, with almost any control system or PLC. Add all your automation and control systems to the same groov interface, or build separate groov interfaces for systems and equipment from other manufacturers.
In just three steps you'll have a mobile interface you can use now:
Step 1. Import tags from PLC to tag server
Step 2. Import tags to groov
Step 3. Attach tags to gadgets
New groov View for iOS and Android available in both the App Store and GooglePlay..
Build Mobile Interface for your Allen Bradley PLC System with groov for A-B.
This video groov your A-B shows you how easy it is to do exactly that.
more information >
|Serving the Southeast US
Call Us Toll-Free at (800) 969-7772
Advanced Control Solutions, LLC
1400 Williams Drive
Marietta, GA 30066